Say Goodbye To Dehydration & Diarrhoea With Ready To Drink ORS
Since there is a rapid increase in acute diarrhoea and death from dehydration in children, Indian Academy of paediatrics marked 29th July, as an ORS Day. Since then, many of the government and non-government organisations started celebrating ORS day to raise awareness among the public about the warning signs of dehydration and diarrhoea in infants and younger children.
Why Celebrate World ORS Day?
World ORS Day is observed every year on July 29. This day aims at highlighting the importance of Oral Rehydration Salts (ORS) in treating younger children and infants who have affected from dehydration. The objectives of ORS Day include:
- Identify symptoms of dehydration.
- Prevent dehydration drink enough water.
- Make sure your child regularly urinates to remove body debris, fat, and poisons.
- Keep your child’s body Hydrate.
Celebrate the Power of Life Drink with Premier Hospital
We Premier Hospital understands the need and significance of ORS in preventing dehydration. On this ORS Day, we request to keep ready to drink ORS at home so that you and your child can consume during dehydration and illness. This will protect you from vomiting, diarrhoea, and dehydration.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- August 13, 2019
- August 12, 2019
Ask a Query
- On the occasion of Independence Day, Premier Hospi
- A 58year old women, unfortunately, swallowed a nee