Dr. Ayub Sabre
Dr.Ayub Sabre is an experienced and fellowship trained Orthopaedic Surgeon with special interest in Complex trauma, Spine, Replacement surgery and Minimally Invasive surgeries.
He completed his medical education from Kurnool Medical College and a Postgraduate (DNB Orthopedics) from prestigious St. Martha’s Hospital, Bangalore in 2006.
He has worked with many hospitals in Bangalore including St. John’s Hospital with huge exposure in various Orthopedic specialities. He also has worked with Medwin Hospital, Hyderabad and performed many surgeries.
He has completed fellowship training in Hip and knee Arthroplasty in 2010 in Australia with good experience in Primary, Revision Hip and Knee replacement surgeries.
At Premier Hospital, Dr Ayub Sabre has been been a dedicated presence for the last 7 years, performing multiple complex surgeries with good outcome maintaining, excellent rapport with patients and attendants.
He is a life member of following Organizations
- Telangana Orthopaedic Surgeons Association(TOSA)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA) Hyderabad Chapter.
- Indian Orthopaedic Association (IOA)
- Association of Spine Surgeons of India (ASSI)
- Association of Pelvi Acetabular Surgeons (AOPAS)
- He was honored and felicitated with “ SEVARATNA ” award by Mother Foundation in 2017 by Mr.Roshaiah garu, Former Governor AP and Dr.Kakarla Subba Rao sir for the services rendered in Medical field.